[Oacrao-l] Time off for your holiday break?

Virginia Thompson thompsonv at bacone.edu
Tue Dec 15 17:00:52 CST 2015

Close end of day on December 18th and reopen January 4th.

Virginia R. Thompson
Registrar/VA Certifying Official
DSO/International Advisor
Bacone College
2299 Old Bacone Road
Muskogee, OK 74403
Phone: 918-781-7275
Fax: 918-781-7416
thompsonv at bacone.edu

CONFIDENTIAL:
The information in this e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, distribute,
disseminate, or forward this  information.  If you have received this
communication in error, notify the sender promptly.  Thank You.