[Oacrao-l] Time off for your holiday break?

Simmons, ADeidra J. asimmons at ecok.edu
Wed Dec 16 14:58:23 CST 2015

The same for East Central University.

Thanks.

ADeidra Simmons
Registrar
East Central University
________________________________
From: oacrao-l-bounces at lists.onenet.net [oacrao-l-bounces at lists.onenet.net] on behalf of Virginia Thompson [thompsonv at bacone.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2015 5:00 PM
To: oacrao-l at lists.onenet.net
Subject: Re: [Oacrao-l] Time off for your holiday break?

Close end of day on December 18th and reopen January 4th.

Virginia R. Thompson
Registrar/VA Certifying Official
DSO/International Advisor
Bacone College
2299 Old Bacone Road
Muskogee, OK 74403
Phone: 918-781-7275
Fax: 918-781-7416
thompsonv at bacone.edu<mailto:thompsonv at bacone.edu>

CONFIDENTIAL:
The information in this e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, distribute,
disseminate, or forward this  information.  If you have received this
communication in error, notify the sender promptly.  Thank You.