[Oacrao-l] Spring Policy Workshop - POSTPONED to April 3

Horinek, Jon B. jhorinek at occc.edu
Tue Feb 24 16:58:38 CST 2015

Colleagues,

The weather outlook for this Friday is still uncertain - however recent forecasts have encouraged me to put more trust in my grandpa's favorite weatherman - The Weather Rock<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weather_rock>.

I have consulted with members of the OACRAO Executive Committee and, out of an abundance of caution, we have moved the date of the OACRAO Spring Policy Workshop to Friday, April 3 at OCCC.

Most likely it will snow somewhere in our state this Friday so we feel, for the safety of our members, the move is necessary.

The event information has already been updated in our registration system, so if you plan on attending the workshop on the new date you DO NOT have to do anything.

If you will be unable to attend and would like to cancel you may do so through April 3rd with a full refund.

If you would like to cancel and send someone else from your institution, please CANCEL your reservation and have that individual register themselves. The Early Bird Discount will be active until March 13th.

OACRAO Spring Policy Workshop Registration<http://www.cvent.com/d/srq8lf/4W>

We appreciate your patience and flexibility. We look forward to seeing you at the first OACRAO Spring Policy Workshop to be held during the SPRING.

Sincerely,

Jon Horinek
OACRAO President