[Oacrao-l] Question for the day

Langston, Ginna ruth-langston at utulsa.edu
Tue Jan 13 15:37:02 CST 2015

I hope not because we've been doing it that way for years!  I love this system and I cannot tell you terrific it has been for the faculty to know immediately that there weren't any issues.
Ginna

May our hearts be broken by the things that break the heart of God.  Bob Pierce
[TU Logo rev2014]

Ginna H. Langston, Registrar

The University of Tulsa
800 S. Tucker Dr.