[Oacrao-l] cutoff date for enrollment

Rick Edgington Rick.Edgington at noc.edu
Thu Jul 23 09:19:06 CDT 2015

Isabelle,
We are gradually eliminating enrollment during the first week of school.  The last day a student will be able to add classes will be Wednesday of the first week of school.  Our current plan is to require all students to be enrolled by the Friday prior to the start of the semester.  It has been a gradual adjustment, but we believe it will be positive for both students and faculty.
Rick