[Oacrao-l] International Admission

Cooper, Stephanie G. scooper at ecok.edu
Tue Jun 2 17:12:03 CDT 2015

Good evening all,

I have an Admissions question and I am hoping that someone out there in OACRAO land can help me find answers. The question deals with International admissions and we're trying to see what others are doing.  See Below.

1)      Does the your College/University use the General Certificate of Education (GCE) for admissibility of International students.
2)      If so, by what criteria do you use?

Some schools award credit for the Advanced level GCE. I am needing to know the grades that you require the student to attain for admission and/or credit when taking advanced level courses (or other levels). It shows that grade of E is the lowest passing grade.

Please help! Thank you in advance for any help you can give. I desperately need input.

Stephanie Cooper
Stephanie Cooper, MSHR
Coordinator of Special Admissions
East Central University