[Oacrao-l] Call for Proposals - 2015 OACRAO Fall Conference

Renee Roach reneer at cameron.edu
Thu Mar 12 10:37:23 CDT 2015

It's that time again, fellow OACRAO members!  We are preparing for the fall conference and celebrating a milestone within our organization for its 90th year.  OACRAO has been active since 1925 and continues to promote cooperation among the institutions of higher education in Oklahoma.  Our members provide a wealth of knowledge in the various functions of admissions, enrollment management, registration and record keeping.

Our annual fall conference is the primary event which allows us to collaborate and share information.  We hope you are planning to attend the 2015 conference to be held September 30, 2015 - October 2, 2015 at the University of Central Oklahoma in Edmond.  As mentioned, we are celebrating OACRAO's 90th year and promoting leadership within our profession.  The theme for the Fall 2015 conference will be "OACRAO 90: A Legacy of Leadership".  You will experience fun, tradition and a variety of informative sessions.

To ensure our conference is a success, we request your assistance in providing session proposals.  You may submit them to http://www.cvent.com/d/7rq0v0.  The priority deadline for consideration is April 30, 2015.

Please forward this to your colleagues who may not be part of the OACRAO listserv.  We look forward to reviewing your proposals.

Renee Roach
OACRAO President-Elect 2015
Assistant Registrar
Cameron University