[Oacrao-l] Senior Citizen Tuition Waivers

David Fulmer dfulmer at oru.edu
Fri Oct 30 11:09:44 CDT 2015

Hey, Kristie. We've never had it come up so we don't have a policy but it sounds like a great way to bless our senior citizens!

In His Service,

David H. Fulmer, III

Registrar

Adjunct Instructor, Online and Lifelong Learning Program

Oral Roberts University

918.495.7967

dfulmer at oru.edu<mailto:dfulmer at oru.edu>