[Oacrao-l] Senior Citizen Tuition Waivers

Mary Van Diest mvandiest at rsu.edu
Fri Oct 30 11:17:53 CDT 2015

Mary L. Van Diest.
Transfer Counselor
Markham Hall, Office #230
918.343.7540  phone
918.343.7595  fax

From: Mary Van Diest
Sent: Friday, October 30, 2015 11:17 AM
To: 'David Fulmer' <dfulmer at oru.edu>
Subject: RE: Senior Citizen Tuition Waivers

Kristie:

Rogers State University has the following published in the Bulletin:

"Tuition will be waived, but fees are required, for residents of Oklahoma who are 65 years of age or older who wish to audit courses at Rogers State University.  Auditing a course is contingent upon space available in the classroom or laboratory.  Written permission from the instructor of the class must be presented at the time of registration.  Applicants should contact financial aid for the tuition waiver application."

Mary L. Van Diest.
Transfer Counselor
Markham Hall, Office #230
918.343.7540  phone