[Oacrao-l] Fall 2015 OACRAO Conference Registration

Renee Roach reneer at cameron.edu
Thu Sep 10 20:43:11 CDT 2015

Fellow OACRAO members:

The Fall 2015 OACRAO conference is quickly approaching!  Early Bird Registration is currently $100 for OACRAO members. If you register by Friday, September 18, 2015, you will save $50 off the normal cost of registration. The fee will be $150 after this date. To take advantage of this savings, please http://www.cvent.com/d/3rqrs1/1Q .

The hotel room block will be available through Monday, September 14, 2015, so please make your hotel reservations as soon as possible. You may call the Fairfield Inn & Suites directly at (405) 341-4818.

Door prizes will be given away during the welcome reception on Thursday, October 1, 2015. We encourage you to bring door prizes for the event and you may drop them off at the registration table when you arrive.

The dress code for the OACRAO conference is casual. Show your best school spirit by wearing your favorite mascot/logo inspired clothing.

We look forward to celebrating our 90th conference with you and will see you soon!

Renee Roach, MBA
OACRAO President-Elect
Assistant Registrar
Cameron University