[Oacrao-l] Residency Questions

Zoe DuRant zoed at cameron.edu
Tue Sep 15 10:34:03 CDT 2015

All,

Daniel Archer with the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education has graciously agreed to do a session at the OACRAO Fall Conference at UCO related specifically to Residency issues.  The session is a standalone session and not part of the OSRHE Update session.  The residency session is scheduled for Friday, October 2nd from 11:30-12:20pm.

If you have any residency questions or issues you would like for him to address, please submit those to me at zoed at cameron.edu<mailto:zoed at cameron.edu> or Kellie Dyer at kdyer at ou.edu<mailto:kdyer at ou.edu> no later than 12 noon on September 25th.  We will then compose these and send them to Daniel prior to the conference.

I look forward to hearing from you and hope that you will take advantage of this opportunity to have those questions addressed  during this standalone session.

Thank you and I'll see you at the OACRAO Conference!!

Kind regards,
Zoe

Zoe DuRant
Director of Admissions