[Oacrao-l] Unpaid and Overdue Invoices from OACRAO

Sherri Hendrix sherri.hendrix at swcu.edu
Fri Apr 15 11:41:26 CDT 2016

OACRAO Members and Event Attendees,

I was elected OACRAO treasurer in October 2015, and I am writing to the
listserv on behalf of the executive committee.  Part of my responsibilities
is to prepare invoices and collect payment for membership fees and fees for
OACRAO event attendance. In reviewing the OACRAO financial books for the
past year, I discovered several outstanding invoices for membership and
event attendance that have yet to be paid by some of our institutions.

Therefore, regrettably, *I will be sending overdue invoices **in the next
few weeks* to those institutions with outstanding balances. Expedient payment
of these invoices would be greatly appreciated so that the executive
committee can more accurately plan the OACRAO 2016-2017 budget in the days
ahead.

I will be issuing outstanding invoices for the following items.

   - 2015 Spring Policy Workshop
   - 2015-2016 Membership
   - 2015 Front Line Workshop
   - 2015 Fall Annual Conference
   - 2016 Spring Policy Workshop

Also, you should expect invoices at the beginning of June for 2016-2017
membership fees. These invoices to be paid as close to July 1 as your
institutions will allow.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation in clearing any outstanding
financial obligations your institution may have.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

Sherri J. Hendrix, OACRAO Treasurer
Office of the Registrar
Southwestern Christian University
7210 NW 39th Expressway
P.O. Box 340
Bethany, OK 73008-0340
phone: 405-789-7661
fax: 405-495-0078
sherri.hendrix at swcu.edu

*Confidentiality Notice: This communication is intended only for the use of
the addressee. It may contain information which is privileged,
confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the intended recipient or the agent of the recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, copy or disclosure of this communication
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please
notify Sherri Hendrix at the e-mail or phone number listed above and
expunge this communication without making any copies. Thank you for your
cooperation*.