[Oacrao-l] We want you!

David Fulmer dfulmer at oru.edu
Sat Apr 23 22:06:21 CDT 2016

Colleagues, on behalf of the Nominations and Elections Committee it is my pleasure to inform you that nominations are now being received for the following positions on the Executive Committee: President-Elect, VP of Records and Registration, VP of Membership and Mentoring, Professional Development and Secretary. Nominate a colleague or yourself. You can make a difference in your profession. At a time when budgets are being slashed we need to focus on why we are in higher education......to make an impact in the lives of students.

To view the descriptions for each position and submit your nominations click here<http://www.cvent.com/d/gfqdr9>.

On behalf of the N&E Committee,

David H. Fulmer, III
Chair

This e-mail and any attachments to it are covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Sections 2510-2521. This e-mail may contain confidential information and you are requested not to disclose, copy, or distribute this e-mail without prior authorization of the sender. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy the e-mail and its attachments without reading or saving them and immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail or at (918) 495-7480<tel:%28918%29%20495-6175>.

[ORU | 50th Anniversary | To the Uttermost Bounds of the Earth]<http://www.oru.edu/50/>
[twitter]<http://twitter.com/OralRobertsU>      [facebook] <http://www.facebook.com/OralRobertsUniversity>      [LinkedIn] <http://www.linkedin.com/company/165330>     [YouTube] <http://www.youtube.com/oruvideo>