[Oacrao-l] Question

Rick Edgington Rick.Edgington at noc.edu
Tue Feb 2 16:41:14 CST 2016

Mary,
At NOC we require the student to complete the CLEP exam AND to complete the COMPASS E-Write.  The student will write 2 essays and must have a combined score of 12 and the correct CLEP exam to receive credit for Comp I and Comp II.  A COMPASS E-Write of 8 will yield credit for Comp I even if the CLEP score suggests Comp I and Comp II.
Rick