[Oacrao-l] Reminder: OACRAO Spring Policy Workshop - Early Bird Registration and OSRHE Q & A

Renee Roach reneer at cameron.edu
Tue Feb 16 14:04:58 CST 2016

Early Bird Registration for the OACRAO Spring Policy Workshop ends this Friday, February 19, 2016.  Register now at www.oacrao.org<http://www.oacrao.org> and receive the discounted early-bird rate of $50.  The rate will be $75 after this date.

Friday, February 26, 2016
9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Cameron University
McMahon Centennial Complex - Ballroom

Please see the agenda online by clicking here<http://www.cvent.com/events/oacrao-2016-spring-policy-workshop/agenda-b8ad51d80d1048408129e7d5b7d1c9e8.aspx>.  The day will be filled with important updates that impact our respective areas.  We will be serving a light breakfast prior to registration and will enjoy the traditional OACRAO luncheon comprised of a Mexican smorgasbord.

If you would like to submit questions to be addressed during the OSRHE update, please feel free to email those to me directly.

We look forward to welcoming you to our beautiful campus in Lawton.

See you soon!

Renee Roach, MBA
OACRAO President 15-16
Assistant Registrar