[Oacrao-l] Transition

Dela Cruz, Jr., Jose jcruz at osrhe.edu
Mon Feb 29 14:15:29 CST 2016

Hello, I hope my correspondence finds you doing well.  I write to inform you that I have submitted my resignation from my position as Senior Coordinator of Academic Affairs, effective April 1, 2016 (my last day in the office will be Wednesday, March 30th).  Over the course of the next few weeks a transition plan will be developed, but please note business will be as usual and I will continue to be responsive as I have in the past and will work with Daniel on projects that develop between now and the end of March.

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time with the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education (OSRHE) over the last six years and I could not have asked for a better group of colleagues with which to have worked.  I am grateful to have had the opportunity to work with an agency that has such a strong commitment to higher education and the students it serves.  Moreover, I am happy to have had the opportunity to contribute to state system initiatives and policies designed to advance our colleges and universities and the students they serve.  Lastly, I will be forever appreciative of the experiences and, most importantly, the friendships that I have gained during my time with OSRHE and the state system.

I am excited for this new professional opportunity and for what will become of my future.

Sincerely,
José

José Dela Cruz, M.Ed.
Senior Coordinator -- Academic Affairs Projects