[Oacrao-l] OACRAO Spring 2016 Policy Workshop

Renee Roach reneer at cameron.edu
Mon Feb 22 10:11:49 CST 2016

There's still time to register for the Spring 2016 Policy Workshop at www.oacrao.org<http://www.oacrao.org> .  The rate is $75.

Friday, February 26, 2016
9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Cameron University
McMahon Centennial Complex - Ballroom

Please see the agenda online by clicking here<http://www.cvent.com/events/oacrao-2016-spring-policy-workshop/agenda-b8ad51d80d1048408129e7d5b7d1c9e8.aspx>.  The day will be filled with important updates that impact our respective areas.  We will be serving a light breakfast prior to registration and will enjoy the traditional OACRAO luncheon comprised of a Mexican smorgasbord.

If you would like to submit questions to be addressed during the OSRHE update, please click here<http://www.cvent.com/d/sfqwzg> and you will be directed to a site where you can submit questions anonymously.

We look forward to welcoming you to our beautiful campus in Lawton.

See you soon!

Renee Roach, MBA
OACRAO President 15-16
Assistant Registrar