[Oacrao-l] Electronic Transcript question

Monnot, Charlie cmonnot at okcu.edu
Mon Jan 4 17:01:58 CST 2016

See below

Charles L Monnot/Registrar
Oklahoma City University
2501 N. Blackwelder
Oklahoma City, OK  73106
(405) 208-5295
(405) 208-6047 - Fax
1-800-633-7242 Ext:5295
cmonnot at okcu.edu<mailto:cmonnot at okcu.edu>

From: oacrao-l-bounces at lists.onenet.net [mailto:oacrao-l-bounces at lists.onenet.net] On Behalf Of Kristie Luke
Sent: Monday, January 04, 2016 4:59 PM
To: Oacrao-l at lists.onenet.net
Subject: [Oacrao-l] Electronic Transcript question

Happy New Year Everyone!

I have a question regarding electronic transcript services.    For those who currently send e-transcripts, would you share the following:

1.  What vendor do you use (Parchment, Credentials/e-Scrip Safe, etc.)?  E-Scrip Safe
2.  What do you charge and did you have to get special approval to charge a fee? No fee is charged. We have a records fee when students enter of $250 that pays for diploma and transcripts.
3.  Do you require all students to go through the vendor's ordering process or do you still take requests in office? We don't use the vendor process at all for ordering.

Thanks,
Kristie

Kristie Luke
Associate Dean of Academic Records/Registrar
Southeastern Oklahoma State University
1405 N 4th - PMB 4139
Durant, OK 74701
580.745.2176