[Oacrao-l] Electronic Transcript question

Rick Edgington Rick.Edgington at noc.edu
Mon Jan 4 17:23:25 CST 2016

Kristie,
Earlier in the summer, the OSRHE hosted a reverse transfer workshop and the sharing of electronic transcripts was a hot topic.  It was suggested that OACRAO revive the technology committee and provide guidance to the membership.  I am quite sure Renee appreciates hearing about this via this reply.
Best,
Rick