[Oacrao-l] Pre-requisite classes

Marcia Mcquerry marcia.mcquerry at okbu.edu
Tue Jan 5 13:39:55 CST 2016

David,

OBU is similar to Southeastern and UCO. Most of our prerequisite courses require a grade of 'D'. Courses in a major require prerequisite courses to be passed with a grade of 'C'.

Marcia McQuerry
Registrar
Oklahoma Baptist University
marcia.mcquerry at okbu.edu
405.585.5100

"Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God." - Corrie ten Boom

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, or an authorized agent of the intended recipient, please immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy/delete all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, copying, forwarding, disclosure, or distribution by other than the intended recipient or authorized agent is prohibited .