[Oacrao-l] Double Dipping

David Fulmer dfulmer at oru.edu
Wed Jul 20 20:05:18 CDT 2016

Hi, Chelsea. At ORU students cannot double dip between classes required in two majors. They have to replace the course with another approved by the department chair. We do allow courses to be double dipped between general education and a minor. If a student is pursuing two minors and the share the same course then the student must use a different course to replace it in the second minor.

In His Service,

David H. Fulmer, III
Registrar, Oral Roberts University
Adjunct Faculty, ORU Online and Lifelong Learning
(918) 495-7967  (918) 495-6607 (FAX)
[http://www.oru.edu/faculty_and_staff/staff/marketing/images/ORU_tagline_1.jpg]
This e-mail and any attachments to it are covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Sections 2510-2521. This e-mail may contain confidential information and you are requested not to disclose, copy, or distribute this e-mail without prior authorization of the sender. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy the e-mail and its attachments without reading or saving them and immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail or at (918) 495-7480<tel:%28918%29%20495-6175>.