[Oacrao-l] Adult Degree Completion Program

Simmons, ADeidra J. asimmons at ecok.edu
Fri Jul 22 10:37:55 CDT 2016

ECU has a Bachelor of General Studies degree. In 2015-16 we had 17 students complete this degree, and we currently have 56 students in the program. We also offered an Organizational Leadership program, but it is being discontinued beginning Fall 2016. We have 17 students remaining in that program, and had 5 students graduate from it this past year.

Thanks.

ADeidra Simmons
Registrar
East Central University