[Oacrao-l] Enterprise Development

Foster, Kyle kfoster at osrhe.edu
Wed Jun 1 10:31:01 CDT 2016

Good morning,

I am sending this message on behalf of Dr. Debbie Blanke, Associate Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs and Sheila Smith, Reach Higher Administrator.  An excerpt from the policy regarding this states:

Resident Credit:  1) General Education requirements (37 credit hours) can be satisfied by credit earned at an Oklahoma institution participating in the Course Equivalency Project (CEP).  Courses taken from the CEP listings will fulfill resident credit requirements.
2) Core courses/major requirements (23 credit hours) must include 15 of the final credit hours from Oklahoma institutions participating in the Reach Higher associate degree completion program.  This includes the 12 Oklahoma community colleges and 2 Oklahoma technical branches accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. (Participating Reach Higher institutions include: Carl Albert State College, Connors State College, Eastern Oklahoma State College, Murray State College, Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College, Northern Oklahoma College, Oklahoma City Community College, Redlands Community College, Rose State College, Seminole State College, Tulsa Community College, Western Oklahoma State College, Oklahoma State University-Oklahoma City, and Oklahoma State University Institute of Technology).
In other words, the 15 hours in question can come from any institution participating in the Reach Higher associate degree completion program.  If you have any further questions about this, please feel free to contact Dr. Blanke or Ms. Smith directly; their contact information is listed below.

Best,
Kyle

Sheila Smith
Reach Higher Administrator
655 Research Parkway, Suite 200
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma  73104
405.225.9151 (voice), 405.225.9230 (fax)
shsmith at osrhe.edu, www.okhighered.org<http://www.okhighered.org>

Debbie Blanke, Ed.D.
Associate Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs
655 Research Parkway, Suite 200
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma  73104
PO Box 108850
Oklahoma City, OK  73101-8850
dblanke at osrhe.edu
405.225.9145 (voice)
405.225.9230 (fax)
www.okhighered.org<http://www.okhighered.org>

Kyle Foster, M.S.
Coordinator for Academic Affairs Projects
655 Research Pkwy, Ste. 200 | Oklahoma City, OK 73104
P.O. Box 108850 | Oklahoma City, OK 73101-8850
P: (405) 225-9163 | F: (405) 225-9230
kfoster at osrhe.edu<mailto:kfoster at osrhe.edu> | www.okhighered.org<http://www.okhighered.org/>

[http://www.okhighered.org/logo-guidelines/images/RegentHighEdu-2c-horz-lr.gif]