[Oacrao-l] No Changes to the In-State/Out-of-State Status of Enrolled Students policy

Archer, Daniel darcher at osrhe.edu
Wed Jun 1 12:04:29 CDT 2016

OACRAO Colleagues,

I hope you are having a nice week.

At the Spring OACRAO conference, I discussed House Bill 2676<http://www.oklegislature.gov/BillInfo.aspx?Bill=hb%202676>, which would have further expanded opportunities for a former active service member, as well as his/her spouse and dependents, to be classified as in-state.  After multiple proposed amendments were made to this bill throughout the duration of the legislative session, in the end, the bill did not come to fruition.  Therefore, this year, there will be no legislatively mandated revisions to the In-State/Out-of-State Status of Enrolled Students policy.

Best,

Daniel Archer
Assistant Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs
655 Research Parkway
Oklahoma City, OK  73104
Phone: (405) 225-9142