[Oacrao-l] TOEFL

Shroyer, Elle K. elle.shroyer at ou.edu
Mon Jun 13 18:15:34 CDT 2016

Hello all - OU requires TOEFL or IELTS for all students who are not from or did not study in a country where the native language is English.  For Puerto Rico we require it if the institution is not regionally accredited by a U.S. acrediting body.

Sincerely,

Elle Shroyer
Senior International Admissions Counselor | Office of Admissions & Recruitment
THE UNIVERSITY OF OKLAHOMA