[Oacrao-l] Enrollment Mgmt or Provost?

David Fulmer dfulmer at oru.edu
Fri May 27 11:25:23 CDT 2016

Hi, Ramah. My office is under academic affairs. We were under enrollment management but when a new president came in they wanted enrollment management to focus on financial aid and admissions only. Oddly enough we have an enrollment management committee and I am part of that.

In His Service,

David H. Fulmer, III
Registrar
Adjunct Instructor, ORU Online and LifeLong Learning
(918) 495-7967    (918) 495-6607 (FAX)

This e-mail and any attachments to it are covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Sections 2510-2521. This e-mail may contain confidential information and you are requested not to disclose, copy, or distribute this e-mail without prior authorization of the sender. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy the e-mail and its attachments without reading or saving them and immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail or at (918) 495-7480<tel:%28918%29%20495-6175>.