[Oacrao-l] Ellucian retention

David Fulmer dfulmer at oru.edu
Fri May 27 15:34:21 CDT 2016

We have recently appointed a Dean of Student Success and Retention. Is anyone using the retention component that Ellucian has? If so would you share your experience with me, pros and cons? Would you mind sharing what software you are using for retention purposes.

Thanks!

In His Service,

David H. Fulmer, III
Registrar
Adjunct Instructor, ORU Online and LifeLong Learning
(918) 495-7967    (918) 495-6607 (FAX)

This e-mail and any attachments to it are covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Sections 2510-2521. This e-mail may contain confidential information and you are requested not to disclose, copy, or distribute this e-mail without prior authorization of the sender. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy the e-mail and its attachments without reading or saving them and immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail or at (918) 495-7480<tel:%28918%29%20495-6175>.

[ORU | 50th Anniversary | To the Uttermost Bounds of the Earth]<http://www.oru.edu/50/>
[twitter]<http://twitter.com/OralRobertsU>      [facebook] <http://www.facebook.com/OralRobertsUniversity>      [LinkedIn] <http://www.linkedin.com/company/165330>     [YouTube] <http://www.youtube.com/oruvideo>