[Oacrao-l] FOIA request

David Fulmer dfulmer at oru.edu
Thu Nov 17 14:37:45 CST 2016

Greetings, Corey. We are having a discussion on our campus about this sort of request. ORU considers directory information confidential unless the student has provided consent to disclose it. As such, we would not release it.

In His Service,

David H. Fulmer, III
Registrar
Adjunct Instructor, ORU Online and LifeLong Learning
(918) 495-7967    (918) 495-6607 (FAX)

This e-mail and any attachments to it are covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Sections 2510-2521. This e-mail may contain confidential information and you are requested not to disclose, copy, or distribute this e-mail without prior authorization of the sender. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy the e-mail and its attachments without reading or saving them and immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail or at (918) 495-7480<tel:%28918%29%20495-6175>.