[Oacrao-l] Question for Banner user registrars regarding CRNs and LMS

Paul Patrick ppatrick at uco.edu
Tue Nov 22 08:18:58 CST 2016

Nope, sorry David.  It either automatically one-ups, or rolls from the previous last like term

However it looks like the LMS setup is not looking at the term, but at the year.   If they used the actual term and CRN, then you'd have 201710-15570   and 201720-15570, both unique.

Paul

Paul Patrick
Sr. Associate Registrar
University of Central Oklahoma