[Oacrao-l] Diploma

Langston, Ginna ruth-langston at utulsa.edu
Tue Sep 13 11:02:03 CDT 2016

Good morning, Pam!

We do not list majors on the diploma – only the degree.  I don’t want to go there…

We charge a new student fee that covers graduation, cap and gown, diploma, etc.

Replacement diplomas are $75 and the original must be returned or if it is lost or destroyed, a letter to that effect.

Ginna

May our hearts be broken by the things that break the heart of God.  Bob Pierce

[https://portal.utulsa.edu/offices/university-relations/Email%20Logos/Office%20of%20the%20Registrar.jpg]

Ginna H. Langston
Registrar
The University of Tulsa