[Oacrao-l] Diploma

Karen Driskill karen.driskill at oc.edu
Tue Sep 13 11:44:42 CDT 2016

We do not add major, degree only!

Ginna, Can you tell us what you the fees is that is collected for the
graduation,
cap and gown, diploma, etc? thanks!

-*Karen*

*Karen Driskill*

*Associate Registrar*

*Oklahoma Christian University*
PO Box 11000
Oklahoma City Oklahoma 73136
405.425.5205 phone
405.425.5208 fax

*Note:Privileged/Confidential information may be contained in this message.
If you are not the addressee indicated in this message or responsible for
delivery of the message to such person, you may not copy or deliver this
message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly
notify the sender by a reply e-mail. Please advise immediately if you or
your employer does not consent to Internet messages of this kind. Opinions,
conclusions, and other information in this message that do not relate to
the official business of this university shall be understood as neither
given or endorsed by it.*

[image: www.oc.edu/registrar]
<http://www.oc.edu/services/registrar/request-transcript.html>

* Please follow us:*