[Oacrao-l] Call for session facilitators - OACRAO 2016 Fall Conference

Adam Johnson ADJohnson at uco.edu
Fri Sep 16 17:42:37 CDT 2016

Greetings, OACRAO membership!

As a reminder, our annual fall conference is coming up quickly, and it will be October 5, 2016 - October 7th, 2016 at the University of Central Oklahoma in Edmond.  As you've hopefully seen from the registration site (which is located here, by the way:  http://www.cvent.com/d/2fqhz9/1Q), we've got some tremendous sessions planned!  Consequently, we are in need of facilitators to help manage the sessions.

Please consider serving as a facilitator for one or more sessions at the fall conference!  The tasks associated with this role include:

1.       Confirm the session location and ensure presenters are in place prior to the start of the session

2.       Introduce the session

3.       Remind attendees to complete a session evaluation

Please notify me if you are willing to assist as a session facilitator and I will contact you directly.  If you have one or more in mind, I'll assign it to you as best I can (first come, first served).  Your facilitation helps us remain on time and on task.

Thank you for your consideration, and I hope to hear from you soon!  Have a wonderful weekend!

Adam Johnson, Ed.D.
OACRAO President-Elect
Associate Vice President/Registrar
100 N. University Drive,