[Oacrao-l] Fall 2016 OACRAO Conference - Early Bird Registration Deadline

Adam Johnson ADJohnson at uco.edu
Thu Sep 22 10:42:30 CDT 2016

REMINDER:

Tomorrow is the deadline to receive the "Early Bird" registration discount!

If you haven't registered already, please do so to take advantage of the $50 savings.  After tomorrow, registration costs will increase to $150.  I also have to place the t-shirt order by the end of the day tomorrow, so if you don't register, you may not get a t-shirt in your preferred size.  :(

Thank you, and I'll see you soon at the conference!

Adam Johnson, Ed.D.
Associate Vice President/Registrar
OACRAO President - Elect
100 N. University Drive,