[Oacrao-l] OACRAO Conference Payment Options

Sherri Hendrix sherri.hendrix at swcu.edu
Fri Sep 23 09:30:35 CDT 2016

The OACRAO Annual Meeting is just around the corner, and we are looking
forward to seeing you at the conference!

Some of the executive committee members have received some questions about
payment options for conference registration fees, and as treasurer of
OACRAO, I thought it might be helpful if I email the listserv to
clarify.  *Please
share this message with the person who will handle your conference
registration payment.*

1.  *Invoices for conference registration fees will be sent on Monday,
October 10* (after the conference) via email to the payment contact you
indicated in your registration.

2.  The invoice email message will contain a link that will allow online
payment via *credit card*.

3.  If you would like to pay via *purchase order* and need your PO number
on your invoice, please send your PO to me as soon as possible.

4. If you would like to pay by *check*, you can bring it to the conference,
or you can wait and send a check made out to OACRAO to my address listed in
my signature below.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any further payment questions. I
am happy to help in whatever way I can.

Sincerely,

Sherri J. Hendrix, M.B.A.
University Registrar
Southwestern Christian University
7210 NW 39th Expressway
Bethany, OK 73008-0340
phone: 405-789-7661
fax: 405-495-0078
sherri.hendrix at swcu.edu

Please complete the Registrar's Office Customer Service Satisfaction Survey
at this link:
https://docs.google.com/a/swcu.edu/forms/d/1sLcqUv3NLUL2XdSYpIqHwyMhmPhOPTTuRSVNc-LERGY/viewform

*Confidentiality Notice: This communication is intended only for the use of
the addressee. It may contain information which is privileged,
confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the intended recipient or the agent of the recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, copy or disclosure of this communication
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please
notify Sherri Hendrix at the e-mail or phone number listed above and
expunge this communication without making any copies. Thank you for your
cooperation*.