[Oacrao-l] A couple of questions on this fine Friday

Langston, Ginna ruth-langston at utulsa.edu
Fri Sep 23 13:34:58 CDT 2016

Happy Friday, David,

We have an "unknown" code for most data elements, so if someone does not wish to disclose, we auto fill with unknown, and the unknown total is included in the numbers.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Ginna

May our hearts be broken by the things that break the heart of God.  Bob Pierce

[https://portal.utulsa.edu/offices/university-relations/Email%20Logos/Office%20of%20the%20Registrar.jpg]

Ginna H. Langston
Registrar
The University of Tulsa