[Oacrao-l] ACT scores reported on High School Transcript

Langston, Ginna ruth-langston at utulsa.edu
Fri Apr 28 10:37:53 CDT 2017

Hi, Traci,
TU does not accept the scores from the high school transcript.  We require the scores be sent directly to us from AP.
Ginna

May our hearts be broken by the things that break the heart of God.  Bob Pierce

[https://portal.utulsa.edu/offices/university-relations/Email%20Logos/Office%20of%20the%20Registrar.jpg]

Ginna Hunt Langston
Registrar
The University of Tulsa