[Oacrao-l] B1/B2 Visa

Chelsea Phillips cphillips at usao.edu
Mon Jan 23 10:22:32 CST 2017

Hello everyone!

We have a senior at an Oklahoma high school applying who is not a U.S.
Citizen.  She has an expired B1/B2 visa.  Can she sign the Affidavit of
Intent and be admitted as our undocumented students are?

Thanks,

Chelsea Phillips

Registrar/Director of Enrollment & Records

 <http://www.usao.edu/> University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma

405-574-1205 (office)

405-574-1220 (fax)

  _____

This e-mail (including any attachments) is for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential and/or
protected by legal privilege. Any unauthorized review, use, copy, disclosure
or distribution of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the appropriate party at USAO, and
immediately destroy all copies of this e-mail. USAO does not accept any
liability for breach of security, error or virus that may result from the
transmission of this message.