[Oacrao-l] OACRAO Spring Policy Workshop - Confirmation email update - IMPORTANT!

Adam Johnson ADJohnson at uco.edu
Mon Jan 23 17:13:34 CST 2017

Good afternoon!

Well, just when you think you have everything checked/verified when it comes to our registration site...things go awry!  I believe the confirmation email that is being sent out to registrants has our previous Treasurer's (Sherri Hendrix) information.  It SHOULD be:

Ramah Nation, MHRM

OACRAO Treasurer

Registrar

St. Gregory's University

1900 W. MacArthur St.

Shawnee, OK  74804

405.878.5634

rlnation at stgregorys.edu<mailto:rlnation at stgregorys.edu>

I apologize if this has caused any confusion or problems for anyone.  I believe I fixed the problem in the site (again?!?), so hopefully Ramah's information will be listed for all registrants this point forward.

Adam Johnson, Ed.D.
Associate Vice President/Registrar
100 N. University Drive,
NUC 136D, Box 151