[Oacrao-l] Fake Diplomas/Transcripts and Honors for Second Majors

Janet Kelley kelleyje at nsuok.edu
Wed Jun 21 15:23:21 CDT 2017

Hi everyone!

I have a couple of questions today.

1.  Are any of you familiar with Diplomakers.com?  When an employer
recently called to verify a date of graduation, we discovered that a former
student had presented the employer with a fake transcript ordered from
Diplomakers.com.  From their website:  "Whether it is just having that *Fake
Degree* hanging on your wall to fool your friends, or you need fake
transcripts to get your parent off your back, we are here to help you."

2.  When a student returns for a second bachelor's degree, do you award
honors?  If so, do you base the level of honors on the overall GPA, only on
coursework completed after the first degree was awarded, or some other
method?

Thank you!

Janet

Janet Kelley
Registrar
Northeastern State University
701 North Grand Avenue
Tahlequah, OK  74464
(918) 444-2228
Fax: (918) 458-9638

* Courage isn't always a lion's roar.  It is sometimes the heart at the end
of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."  ~ Unknown*
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This email, including attachments, may include confidential and/or
which it is addressed. If the reader of this email is not the intended
recipient or his/her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is prohibited. If
you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by replying
to this message and deleting this email immediately.