[Oacrao-l] Fake Diplomas/Transcripts and Honors for Second Majors

Kristie Luke KLuke at se.edu
Thu Jun 22 08:43:27 CDT 2017

Hi,

1.  We haven’t seen anything from Diplomakers, but I have had fake records submitted from other online places.

2.  Southeastern only awards honors on the first bachelor’s degree.

Kristie

Kristie Luke
Associate Dean of Academic Records/Registrar
Southeastern Oklahoma State University
425 W University
Durant, OK 74701
580.745.2176