[Oacrao-l] FW: Parking information for OACRAO and more...

Adam Johnson ADJohnson at uco.edu
Tue Oct 3 10:52:03 CDT 2017

From: Shelley Lute
Sent: Tuesday, October 3, 2017 10:42 AM
To: 'oacrao-l-bounces at lists.onenet.net' <oacrao-l-bounces at lists.onenet.net<mailto:oacrao-l-bounces at lists.onenet.net>>; 'Oacrao-l at lists.onenet.net' <Oacrao-l at lists.onenet.net<mailto:Oacrao-l at lists.onenet.net>>
Subject: FW: Parking information for OACRAO and more...

Good morning all. I attempted to send this information yesterday but I was just made aware that it did not go out. Please see information regarding parking and other information below for this week's OACRAO conference.

See you all soon!

Shelley Lute, M.Ed.
Associate Registrar - Graduation Services
100 N University Drive Box 149
Edmond, OK 73034
(405)974-2356
tlute at uco.edu<mailto:tlute at uco.edu>
Please note my new name and email address