[Oacrao-l] dual degrees

Simmons, ADeidra J. asimmons at ecok.edu
Tue Apr 17 15:33:04 CDT 2018

ECU does the same.

ADeidra Simmons
Registrar

From: Oacrao-l <oacrao-l-bounces at lists.onenet.net> On Behalf Of Kristie Luke
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2018 2:22 PM
To: 'David Fulmer' <dfulmer at oru.edu>; 'Sheila Morris' <s.morris at sscok.edu>; 'oacrao-l at lists.onenet.net' <oacrao-l at lists.onenet.net>
Subject: Re: [Oacrao-l] dual degrees

At Southeastern, we require the student to have a different major when seeking a second bachelor's degree.  The degree type can be the same.    EX:   BA in Communication and BA in English

Kristie

Kristie Luke
Associate Dean of Academic Records/Registrar
Southeastern Oklahoma State University
425 W University
Durant, OK 74701
580.745.2176