[Oacrao-l] dual degrees

Peaster, Rita rita.peaster at okstate.edu
Wed Apr 18 07:56:05 CDT 2018

Sheila,
Below is OSU's university academic regulation on Second Baccalaureate Degree(s):

A student who receives a baccalaureate degree from OSU may use all applicable courses toward a second baccalaureate degree. An additional baccalaureate degree may not be earned in the same major as the first degree, even if the option is different. For example, it is not possible to earn both a BS degree in Sociology with an option in Anthropology and a BS degree in Sociology with an option in Applied Sociology. Completion of requirements for more than one concentration may be noted on the official transcript, but a second degree will not be awarded. The Bachelor of University Studies cannot be earned as a second or concurrent OSU baccalaureate degree.

Rita Gearhart Peaster
University Registrar
Office of the Registrar<http://registrar.okstate.edu/>
322 Student Union