[Oacrao-l] 2018-19 CEP Now Live

Foster, Kyle kfoster at osrhe.edu
Wed Apr 18 10:47:24 CDT 2018

Good morning.

The 2018-19 CEP matrix is now online at the OSRHE course transfer website: http://www.okhighered.org/transfer-students/course-transfer.shtml.  For faculty members who may be searching for new or updated student learning outcomes that were developed by the CEP faculty groups, they are located in the appendix, located at the bottom of the page.  I am also attaching a sortable spreadsheet that shows all additions, changes, and deletions for AY 2018-19.  Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Kyle Foster
Coordinator for Academic Affairs Initiatives
655 Research Parkway, Suite 200 | Oklahoma City, OK 73104
P: (405) 225-9163 | F: (405) 225-9230 | E: kfoster at osrhe.edu<mailto:kfoster at osrhe.edu>

   [cid:image001.jpg at 01D3D702.A2192660] <http://www.okhighered.org/>