[Oacrao-l] OACRAO Call for Nominations for the 2018-2019 Executive Committee

Renee Roach reneer at cameron.edu
Mon Apr 30 15:43:49 CDT 2018

Colleagues:

It is my pleasure to announce that we are accepting nominations for open positions on the Executive Committee for the 2018-2019 year.  The following positions will be available beginning in October:

1.       President-Elect

2.       Secretary

3.       Vice President - Membership and Mentoring

4.       Vice President - Professional Development

5.       Vice President - Records and Registration

Please reference the constitution for position descriptions at:  http://www.oacrao.org/about/constitution/ .  You may also visit with colleagues who are currently serving or who have previously served on the executive committee.  We would be happy to visit with you and answer specific questions regarding the responsibilities for each position.

The deadline to submit nominations for the upcoming executive committee is June 1, 2018.  Please consider nominating a colleague (or even YOURSELF).  You may use the attached nomination form or you may simply send an email with your nominations to me at your earliest convenience.

Thank you for your input.

Respectfully,
Renee Roach, MBA
Chair, OACRAO Nominations and Elections Committee
Assistant Registrar
Cameron University
(580) 581-2351 (P)
(580) 581-5514 (F)