[Oacrao-l] Academic Probation/Suspension

Adam Johnson ADJohnson at uco.edu
Mon Aug 13 17:15:06 CDT 2018

We went from just doing letters to doing both letters and emails a few years back.

On a related note, we're looking at doing some outreach to suspended students to talk to them individually and discuss a plan/options for future semesters rather than just rely on a one-way letter/email to communicate the bad news.  (FYI - When I say "we," I mean academic advisors as well as staff in our Student Success office.)

Adam Johnson, Ed.D.
Associate Vice President/Registrar
100 N. University Drive,
NUC 118A, Box 151