[Oacrao-l] Online Testing

Dee Ann Dickerson ddickerson at carlalbert.edu
Wed Aug 15 14:31:55 CDT 2018

Good afternoon!

I have a few questions that I hope you can answer about how testing is
administered in your online courses.  First, does your institution have a
standard policy for online test taking or does it vary by individual
department/instructor? Second, which of the following testing services are
used by your institution and to what extent (ProctorU or other proctoring
service, on-campus testing, Proctors at other colleges/schools, No
proctoring at all, or other).

Any feedback you can provide to me would be most appreciated and useful.
Have a wonderful day!

Dee Ann Dickerson

Registrar/Graduation

1507 So McKenna • Poteau, OK 74953