[Oacrao-l] ACT/SAT Concordance Table Changes

Archer, Daniel darcher at osrhe.edu
Wed Dec 26 15:29:16 CST 2018

OACRAO Colleagues,

As most of you all likely aware, a new ACT/SAT concordance table was released earlier this year. The updated version includes different equivalent SAT scores that will impact both admission and course placement.  As such, I recently worked with the Council on Instruction to determine how these changes will be implemented.

Attached you will find information regarding: 1) who is impacted, 2) what the updated SAT scores are, and 3) when the updated SAT scores take effect.

Daniel Archer, Ed.D.
Assistant Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs
655 Research Parkway
Oklahoma City, OK  73104
Phone: (405) 225-9142