[Oacrao-l] Degree verify file to G status with NSC

Monnot, Charlie cmonnot at okcu.edu
Thu Feb 8 09:33:13 CST 2018

Yes. I have spent over 2 hours with clearinghouse trying to straighten this all out. They were very helpful and I think we have everything situated. They are starting a new system of cross checking so more records did not move to G. Very frustrating but we hope to clean up our transitions so this will happen less in the future.

Charles L Monnot/Registrar
Oklahoma City University
2501 N. Blackwelder
Oklahoma City, OK  73106