[Oacrao-l] Spring policy workshop this Friday! Early bird deadline February 27th. Parking & more...

Shelley Lute tlute at uco.edu
Mon Feb 26 15:34:42 CST 2018

Hello everyone,

This is a reminder that the early-bird rate is still $50 today and tomorrow only. The registration fee will be $75 after Feb. 27th  per person), so click here<https://goo.gl/forms/WMPhXuKNM9Igawe43> to register now.
On the form, you will find directions to UCO's campus, a map, and hotel listings should you need them.  The coupon code for the pay stations is OACR302. This information has been added to the registration form as well.
[cid:image003.jpg at 01D3AF17.51144D70]
There is no designated conference hotel site, so these are merely suggestions for your consideration.  We will provide a light breakfast, lunch (Mexican food to remain consistent with our previous workshops!), and coffee, water, and soda throughout the day. If you have special dietary requests and have not already registered, I need that information as soon as possible.
Here are the quick facts about the workshop:

Friday, March 2nd, 2018
8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
University of Central Oklahoma
Nigh University Center Ballrooms

Registration and breakfast will be from 8:30-9:30 and the workshop will begin at 9:30.
A brief agenda:
8:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.: Registration and breakfast
9:30 a.m. - 10:45 a.m.: OSRHE updates, and Q&A
10:45 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.: Break
11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.: DreamAct Oklahoma
12:00 p.m. - 1:15 p.m.: Lunch
1:15 p.m. - 2:15 p.m.: Title IX
2:15 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. Break
2:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.: OACRAO updates, Q&A

For any questions about registration, please contact Shelley Lute at Tlute at uco.edu<mailto:Tlute at uco.edu> or (405)974-2356.

Please send me any questions you or your colleagues may have for the Regents, as well as for the OACRAO Q&A as soon as possible. I will keep your submission anonymous unless you choose to self-identify at the workshop. :)

We hope to see everyone there!

Shelley Lute, M.Ed.
OACRAO President
Associate Registrar - Graduation Services
100 N University Drive Box 149
Edmond, OK 73034
(405)974-2356
tlute at uco.edu<mailto:tlute at uco.edu>
[oacraologoemail2]

Shelley Lute, M.Ed.
Associate Registrar - Graduation Services
100 N University Drive Box 149
Edmond, OK 73034
(405)974-2356
tlute at uco.edu<mailto:tlute at uco.edu>
Please note my new name and email address